[Typo3-dev] Typo3 API seems very interrelated exactly with pages tree. This is wrong.

Konstantin pilot at m-lan.ru
Wed Nov 9 20:27:08 CET 2005

Hello all!

I try to create extention with the navigating frame in the form of a tree.
To tell the truth, it was tortured already.
Constantly it is necessary to create hooks. Them already the order 15. (Try
don't foget where...)
I want to ask core developers why they have interrelated scripts with a tree
of PAGES (exactly pages) so rigid in API  (for example, the clipboard class,
where big problem to insert some record in own tree) ?
Really, speed of development of the appendix worsen in times.
Constantly it is necessary to overload a code of a kernel.
Really it was impossible to provide wider use of trees, except for a tree of
pages?

Best regards!