[Typo3-dev] Versioning Fix

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Nov 9 16:39:16 CET 2005

Hi,

Kasper Skårhøj schrieb:
> For now I will continue to do it the way I started it. I will not change
> anything for 3.8.0. But when I work on it again I will consider how
> easily it could be done with separate "parallel" versioning tables.
> Possibly as an option for large-scale sites (configurable per-table
> basis).

Have you reconsidered the way of handling tha swapping-process or are we
facing the problem now that TYPO3 Version 4.0 / Workspaces will need
MySQL > 4.0.18?

I know the versioning changed quite a little bit but I don't know
without further analysis if the problem is adressed in CORE now.

Thx & Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag