[Typo3-dev] Kernel, VFS, PAM,...

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at icecrash.com
Tue Nov 8 15:23:06 CET 2005

Hi *,

last weekend Dan had a presentation and a workshop for DaTUG and FTUG
in Darmstadt. During this event we talked about the ideas I have written
on the dev list (Kernel, Registry, VFS, PAM, Document Model).

We will write this parts together as drafts that describe the concepts
and will publish them at the beginning of december. As we agree to
similar ideas the concepts will be much more better this way.
This way I will drop my started docs in the wiki.

The drafts will describe the components detailled and could be used as RFCs.

Kind regards

Dan
Sven