[Typo3-dev] Future Kickstarter development

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Nov 8 01:14:49 CET 2005

Thanks, Thomas and Ingo, I just gave you developer access to the
kickstarter project on bugs.typo3.org and Andreas will give you access
to the CVS.

Discussion about the kickstarter takes place in the newsgroup
typo3.projects.kickstarter.

If there is anybody else who wants to help in developing the
kickstarter, just keep replying to this thread!

Ingo Renner wrote:
> I'm interested in helping out on this as I often thought that the generated
> code could be better...
>
> F.e. one thing I often find fault is the ' vs. " thing...

Right, the Kickstarter should output only CGL compliant code.

cheers,
Ingmar