[Typo3-dev] Subversion services on SF.net for TYPO3 and TYPO3xdev

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Mon Nov 7 15:25:09 CET 2005

Hi Julle,

On Montag 07 November 2005 13:26, Christian Jul Jensen wrote in
typo3.dev:
> But, I'm kind of concerned about when this will happen. Since I (at
> least) is unfamiliar with SVN and SVN-tools I fear that it might come
> at really bad time, since we are getting ready to release 4.0 within
> the next months.

Trust me, I am not letting the CVS repository of TYPO3 being merged to
SVN shortly before a release.

To test things out it would IMHO be enough if we only move the code base
on typo3xdev to SVN.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Parenthesise to avoid ambiguity.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)