[Typo3-dev] Subversion services on SF.net for TYPO3 and TYPO3xdev

Christian Jul Jensen christian at jul.net
Mon Nov 7 13:26:56 CET 2005

Hi Andreas

Andreas Otto wrote:

> this is just to inform you that the above mentioned projects on SF.net
> have applied for participating in the beta test for subversion services
> on SF.net.

Great, I'm sure SVN is superior to CVS in all ways.

But, I'm kind of concerned about when this will happen. Since I (at least)
is unfamiliar with SVN and SVN-tools I fear that it might come at really
bad time, since we are getting ready to release 4.0 within the next months.

--
- Christian Jul Jensen

TYPO3 core developer (http://TYPO3.org)