[Typo3-dev] news on TYPO3.org?

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Sat Nov 5 19:53:27 CET 2005

Hi,

> I am just wondering if there is some kind of "News"-Team for TYPO3.org?
> Now, we have all the needed infrastructure (news.typo3.org, ...), maybe
> it would be good to pull together a news team which could update the
> news pages more often... I don't think this has to be a developer job
> after all, as it is now.
I also think that this would be a great idea! If the news site wouldn't be used all the efforts of
Rupert and Robert (That where the main persons AFAIR) where for nothing.

If there will be such a team I would like to support it as editor even if I'm only a developer. ;-)

> PS: Hopefully this is the right list for this?
I think the typo3.org list would be better...?

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net