[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 4.0 on the CD of the next iX magazine?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Nov 4 16:33:37 CET 2005

Robert Lemke wrote:

>>  On Fri, 04 Nov 2005, Wolfgang Klinger wrote the following:
>>>  I got a mail about the next month's iX (german IT magazine) content
>>>  today and there's a passage about TYPO3 4.0. It says that TYPO3 4.0
>>>  will be on the accompanying CD...
>
> That's GREAT! It saves us two months of hard work - we just have to
> download 4.0 from the CD. Let's book some flights to the Carribean and
> enjoy our holidays.

I don't know what their plan is, but I just hope that they don't do it like
some other German IT magazines who shipped an OpenOffice.org beta version
but promoted it as being version 2.0.

Currently, the CVS HEAD is working but still incomplete. Most of the main
features are still missing. Additionally, features like Workspaces were not
publically tested yet.

If they ship a "broken" product, it will put TYPO3 in a bad light.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out