[Typo3-dev] Advanced DB search - please check

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Nov 4 12:35:26 CET 2005

> if I install the ext in the "local" dir I see only a blank frame in
> the right side of the screen. Installing it global gives an "Error in
> init.php: Path to TYPO3 main dir could not be resolved correctly. "
>
> any idea whats going wrong here?

I made a bugfix (0.2.2) that should solve the problem with the blank page.
Problem was, that I removed some things from index.php while I already had
klicked through the menu on my test screen.
A new user of course would need to go where I already had been so I had to
reinsert some of the menu parts.

Try the local install first - I have to check the error while doing a global
install.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau