[Typo3-dev] TemplaVoila bug fixing progress

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Nov 3 15:04:37 CET 2005

Hi folks,

today I fixed the last bug (which was in the bug tracker) related to
TemplaVoila's mapping tool. These bugs have been fixed by me so far:

#0000450: DS/TO Category selectorbox accepts empty category
#0001422: UTF-8 Support missing. The mapping tool now handles special
characters and character encoding correctly.
#0000604: DS interface writes incorrect XML when switching type of elements
#0000876: Added support for FIELDSET, LEGEND and LABEL
#0000219: Added support for THEAD, TBODY and TH
#0000393: Wrong parameter count for implode() in side bar (language
selection). PHP4 < 4.3 had this problem
#0000749: Content Element wizard Flexible content is empty! -> Added FCEs to
the new content element wizard.
#0001429: Incorrect image reference when using img:attr:src
#0000454: edit DS (mapping) in TV looses header part.
#0001669: Import from HTML file: image paths not converted for CSS
background-image. -> This is solved in t3lib_parsehtml !
#0001052: TemplaVoila doens't allow html elements inside elements who's
attributes are mapped. Thanks to Bernhard Kraft for providing a patch!
#0000087: cannot map to elements with ids that contain spaces
 + Added staging support for workspaces (t3ver_stage)

Want to keep me awake during the nightly bugfixing sessions? Then consider a
little donation [1] so I can get the next load of decent coffee from my
local dealer ;-) Thanksalot!

Cheers!

robert

[1] http://www.robertlemke.de/en/home/sponsoring.html

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development