[Typo3-dev] Backend Flexform Selectbox

Ronald Renfro rrenfro at ilovehtml.net
Thu Nov 3 11:54:24 CET 2005

Yes I did set the "General record storage" and have verified this
with debug() etc.

I have also tried to replace the ###STORAGE_PID### tag by redefining
the flexform configuaration to a user type and
performing the replacement inside a userfunc like so:

-----------
user_func {
$storagePid = 427;
$PA['fieldConf']["config"]['foreign_table_where']  = str_replace
('###STORAGE_PID###',$storagePid,$PA['fieldConf']["config"]
['foreign_table_where']);
return $this->pObj->getSingleField_typeSelect($table,$field,$row,&$PA);

}
-----------

The problem with this is that the categories appear correctly on the
right side of the selectbox, so this means to me that typo3 is
getting them from the right place but when I save the form the
entries are forgotten / not written correctly to the db.

It seems to me that the manual replacement of the $PA['fieldConf']
["config"]['foreign_table_where'] is performed to late to take effect
on the storage.
Where or better which Object needs to get the modified flex
structure? Can it be done this way or is this not possible because I
cannot access it from within a user->func.

Thanks
Ronald Renfro