[Typo3-dev] Setting anchors links with pi_linkTP_keepPIvars?

Jonas Dübi admin at commandline.ch
Tue Nov 1 07:39:24 CET 2005

Hi

I actually don't know if it's the right way what I'm doing but it works
great :-).

Actually I use a stdWrap for doing links, that looks similar to that:

setup:

plugin.yourextension_pi1{
	someLink.wrap = <div class="tocline">|</div>
	someLink.typolink = 1
}

php:

$link = $conf['someLink.']
$link['typolink.']['parameter'] = $targetPid;
$link['typolink.']['additionParameter'] = "&myparameter1=".$parameter1;

return $this->cObj->stdWrap($betweenTheLink, $link);

The great think about this is, that as you use Typoscript, you can do a
lot things without changing the php code...

Greets
Jonas