[Typo3-dev] Backend programming: Additional header data

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Tue May 31 23:17:04 CEST 2005

Hi Karsten,

> When the extension was just released, I exchanged a few mails with
> it's author working on Firefox issues - it seems to work fine now.
> What problems do you have with it?

My problems is mostly caching issues in IE. The author has confirmed that it
is flash based cache problems.

In Firefox my problems is that it is not the marked area that is being
cropped, and some of the part that is being cropped is empty (transparent it
seems).

I also exchange some emails atm with the author. It seems that he will
adjust these issues, when he has more time.

He also mentions that there might be issues with 3.8 and GraphicsMagick,
which might relate to my cropping issues.

-- Lars Houmark