[Typo3-dev] Strange behaviour with extrep_kickstarter?

Braulio José Solano Rojas braulio at solsoft.co.cr
Tue May 31 21:27:03 CEST 2005

Hi.

>> Thanks for your answer Michael.  Sorry for the late response.  The
>> behaviour I described exists having the files wizard_form.dat and
>> wizard_form.html in
>> the doc directory of the extension.  I am using TYPO 3.6.2.
>
> There could be many problems. They might not be readable for the server,
> etc.

It happens on my laptop too.  My lap is WinXP and my server is Unix.  I have
a degree in Computer Sciences... therefore I can check well for permissions.

> In anyway it's not a dev question. Please ask in typo3-english.

Well, actually I do not have any problem using TYPO3.  Therefore I do not
need to ask this on typo3-english.  I was just informing this behaviour and
you have choosed to ignore my note without further investigation.  In fact I
was just trying to contribute for your humble effort.  If this was a bug in
the extension would not be this list  the correct place to post?

Thanks anyway, consider the thread closed.

Regards,

B.