[Typo3-dev] Backend programming: Additional header data

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Tue May 31 17:45:43 CEST 2005

Hey Bernhard,

> Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> The only workaround I have found to this is adding a random
> ?rand=sjfklsdjfkl parameter to each flash-file URL ...

Yeah, I know that trick as well, problem is that the path to the image which
should be cropped already is in the params and URL for the flash file which
should make the random effect, but it still caches. Maybe it's the flash
which is caching, hmmm...

I'll do some dirty old tricks to see if I can make it work out like I wan't
it to.

- Lars Houmark