[Typo3-dev] Backend programming: Additional header data

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Tue May 31 16:46:40 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I've been fiddling around with the extension boros_imagecrop which
introduces a flashobject to crop images and such related things. It's seems
to work alright, though there might be some problems with Firefox, which I
will look into later on.

My major concern is that the flash seems to become cached by IE in some
circumstances making it quite un-useful. I thought about adding some
additional header data such as Pragma: no-cache and expire dates to force
the browser to hit the webserver again.

In the frontend there are features for making those headerdata, but I cannot
seem to find any for the backend, to be used in a mod/cm1. Is this right? I
have found something which could be used for JavaScript ($doc->JSCode) but I
don't think that is good enough to use - unless it's the last way out.

Basically what I need, is to put some lines of html code within the header
tag of the current frame page.

Regards in any help,

Lars Houmark