[Typo3-dev] problem with extension manual.sxw converting after upload to typo3.org

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswel-remove-me.de
Mon May 30 11:23:56 CEST 2005

Volker Hielscher wrote:
> i have done a new upload of a extension in typo3.org and now i can't
> change the documentation relations in the extension repository. I get
> the error: ERROR: Error: No files found in XML file - or some other
> error: 0
> Is there a bug at the moment ?
> The document is from OpenOffice version 1.1.4.

had the same problem. rupert suggested to upload an empty manual.sxw and
sync the toc. after that, upload the real manual and then the error should
be gone. worked for me...
also, if the old manual is still displayed, check with the url with the
?no_cache=1 option to see if the new manual is in place. if so, you have to
wait for the cache to expire.

rainer