[Typo3-dev] Pledge fo 3.8.1

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Mon May 30 10:51:48 CEST 2005

Hello Martin,

On Montag, 30. Mai 2005 10:35, Martin Kutschker wrote in typo3.dev:
> I think that there are a few bugs in 3.8 (I know two *) that really
> would be nice to see fixed before 3.9 is out. IMHO a maintenance
> release in one or two month shows that the devs care. It's not a sign
> of buggy software.

Remembering a different eMail from Michael Stucki we should come up with
a set of tests that have to be made which cover all core features.

With the improved import/export of 3.8.0 this Test-Setup can be made
available for everyone who wants to test.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Watch out for off-by-one errors.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)