[Typo3-dev] Links-confusion

Dominic Brander dominic at typo3.org
Sat May 28 11:01:54 CEST 2005

hi  martin
we often have had the same problem - therefore we completly ignore
domain records in situations like yours and use htaccess/redirections
which work great in any situation. if you are interested in the ext.
please feel free to contact me. we will make the ext. public within the
next few days anyway.

cheers

dominic