[Typo3-dev] Tip of the day: Test/use GraphicsMagick

Thomas Kieslich info at creativepeople.de
Thu May 26 15:09:31 CEST 2005

High
The needed file is libpng12.so.0 not li(p)png12.so.0.
But the libpng12... is not the originaly file it`s a symlink to the
right Version -its broken?

On my System (Suse 9) there is another error (libpng12.so.0: no version
information available) but it works.

On Suse 9 it dosent work with the libbz2.so.1.0 but you could make a
Symlink to libbz2.so.1.0.0

Goof Luck Thomas