[Typo3-dev] Clustering with TYPO3 was "Using multiple instances ofMySQL"

Joshua Preston jpreston at americatab.com
Tue May 24 16:55:04 CEST 2005

Martin,

High load for now is all Intranet and peaks during business hours around
35k-40k hit an hour.  I would say that is actually a low estimate
because all images (*.jpg/gif/png), external style sheets (*.css) and
external javascript (*.js) is not included in the web analysis.

The only problem we have yet to solve is the use of InnoDB for transactions.

We've got about another month or so before we conclude our in house
testing, but I'll post the results as soon as they are available.

Thanks!

Joshua Preston.

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers
striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,

-- Rich Cook.