[Typo3-dev] Clustering with TYPO3 was "Using multiple instances of MySQL"

Joshua Preston jpreston at americatab.com
Tue May 24 15:52:48 CEST 2005

Dan and Mathias,

Just as a side note.  My company currently uses a MySQL Cluster for
TYPO3, and an NFS web root for Website Clustering.  We use round-robin
DNS for both.  So far, we've had no issues even under high load.  We
currently only use TYPO3 for our Intranet, and this is our test at using
it publicly.

Pending our tests and results, I'll post something on the WIKI if anyone
is interested.

Thanks!

Joshua Preston.

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers
striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,

-- Rich Cook.