[Typo3-dev] Looking for (study-) project

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon May 23 18:22:01 CEST 2005

Hi Ries,

oh yesterday I searched for AJAX and found a notice about the
independency-status.

At a demo-site I read that it works with Firefox and MSIE, but not with
others yet. I think it depends what features one uses.

Please send me a link by email, if you have set up something with
laszlo. ;-)

Daniel Brüßler