[Typo3-dev] Looking for (study-) project

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon May 23 16:29:21 CEST 2005

>Hi Ries, Hi Daniel
>
>............... SNIP ..........................
>My opinons (but remember, i'm not (yet) an expert)
>DHTML/Ajax
>        + Independency
>        - Not so comfortable (which is actually the key of the idea.. :(
>
>Flash
>        + Very comfortable
>        - Flash-Player required
>
>Java
>        + Very comfortable
>        - Java Runtime required (Client)
>        - Proably java required on server
>
>I'm really interessted to hear (and learn) what you think about a Rich
>Client and which technology would be usefull or not.
>
>Greets
>Markus
>

>Daniel Brüßler wrote:

Markus,

heaving Java of Flash nowdays is not a minus. Flash is installed on
almost every computer nowdays, or can be installed on every computer.
Same as for Java except that sometimes some Java thingy doesn't work on
browser X that does work on browser Y. But most of the times
that can be solved to.

I have been playing with Laszlo... I can just say it's very very cool....

Ries