[Typo3-dev] XHTML bug #797 - call for fix

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Mon May 23 16:10:53 CEST 2005

Hi

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
> According to the ChangeLog of 3.8.0 this is fixed. GREAT!!
>
> ===
> 2005-05-14  Rupert Germann  <rupi at gmx.li>
>
> * Fixed bug #0000797: added a new function to class.tslib_content.php
> (getBorderAttr()) which returns only a border attribute for images if
> the doctype is not xhtml_strict,  xhtml_11 or xhtml_2

up to this point this is correct, but:
I made an eror in the condidition that checks for 'disableImgBorderAttr' so
it better should be called 'enableImgBorderAttr'.
and unfortenutely - one error comes never alone - also fixing this error in
cvs failed, so forget 'disableImgBorderAttr'.
-> this will be fixed in TYPO3 3.8.1

The current state is: if the doctype is xhtml_strict, xhtml_11 or xhtml_2
no border will be added to images.
but it's not possible to disable the doctype with 'disableImgBorderAttr' if
the doctype is not xhtml_strict, xhtml_11 or xhtml_2.

greets
rupi