[Typo3-dev] XHTML bug #797 - call for fix

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Mon May 23 15:56:28 CEST 2005

Rupert Germann wrote:
> ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
>
>>AFAIK Rupi is authorised to include the patch in the new distro.
>

> of course only after this man from denmark gave his OK ;-)
>

>>Will you
>>Rupi?
>

> after I made the patch I saw masi's bugnote:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=797
> and thought he would take care of it. Martin ?
>
> if not I 'll try to convince Kasper of this patch.

Hi,

According to the ChangeLog of 3.8.0 this is fixed. GREAT!!

===
2005-05-14  Rupert Germann  <rupi at gmx.li>

	* Fixed bug #0000797: added a new function to class.tslib_content.php
(getBorderAttr()) which returns only a border attribute for images if
the doctype is not xhtml_strict,  xhtml_11 or xhtml_2 or if the config
parameter 'disableImgBorderAttr' is not set. Setting
'disableImgBorderAttr' to '1' will disable border attributes in img tags
even if the doctype is not in the list of doctypes above.
===

gRTz

ben
--