[Typo3-dev] Looking for (study-) project

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sun May 22 18:11:02 CEST 2005

Hi matthi,

 > True,that is why I have nearly finished a 100% Flash-FE
 > Flash is much more than a effectgenerating software, in fact I don´t
 > know which effects you are talking about, there is no such thing
 > like an effect if we talk about effetcs you can get using AE,
 > Combustion or any 3d-software building RIAs
Please tell us what you/ MM mean with "RIA". I don't know what it means.
And what does your FE-plugin do when it's ready?

 > Flash is much more than a effectgenerating software, in fact I don´t
 > know which effects you are talking about, there is no such thing
 > like an effect if we talk about effetcs you can get using AE,
 > Combustion or any 3d-software
Yeah shure, flash is very powerfull. I have seen, that it can deal with
DB, XML and SOAP.

With "effects" I don't mean firework displays and animated 3d-stuff.
Comparatively with the two examples I just mean simple effects like you
see on the laszlosystems.com, what Ries talked about.

I just would need flash for it's tweening-feature and maybe the
drag-n-drop-feature. The content for texts should come via XML from
Typo3. In the moment my customers don't need something like that, so I
just talk about it. But maybe in future.

 > SO having this offer of x times ~170hrs I wouldnt waste it
 > for anything else but really TYPO3 related stuff, and the last
 > thing we need at the point beeing are "effects"
Right! Think so, too.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler