[Typo3-dev] Problem getting direct mail subscription XHTML compliant

Andreas Schwarzkopf schwarzkopf.no.spam at artplan21.de
Sun May 22 10:43:47 CEST 2005

Hi Jochen,

it is not very nice solution, but I guess, you can hardcode the url in
the html template (it is always the same page - isn't it?):

replace ###FORM_URL### with your url, e.g. newsletter.html

I think you have only to add the ?cmd=edit etc. in each template section
and that's it.

All forms in TYPO3 are not XHTML compliant yet anywhay (content, sys
extensions etc.).

hth

grtx

Andreas