[Typo3-dev] Looking for (study-) project

Markus Stauffiger markus at 4eyes.ch
Sat May 21 21:09:38 CEST 2005

Hi Robert

Thank you for summarizing your interessting ideas.

Except my five years of webdesign experience and the general view of a
computer user I don't have got any education in "usability". However, in my
next semester, in which this project will be realized, I've got a subject
calls "Software Ergonomics". If we decide to go for the usability (your
approval presumed) I'll definitely try to get this professor to be the
responsible person.

Have a nice weekend
Markus