[Typo3-dev] Looking for (study-) project

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Fri May 20 13:05:17 CEST 2005

Markus Stauffiger wrote:
> Hi Dev-List
>
> As I've already told Kasper and Robert I'm looking for interessting
> projects to improve typo3. The project would be realized as a part of
> my computer sience study together with a couple of co-students.
> (~170h/student)
>
> Spontanous I've got these two ideas:
> - Improving the backend usability
> - System to have a live- and production server
>
> We're very eager to hear about your ideas!

How about:

- Extension reviewing? Documentation
- Bugfixing
- another dbal connectors

I think that your offer is ok but it implies lots of open questions.

- who will mantain your work once the project is over?

I am still awaiting some kind of development roadmap for TYPO3. The Assoc is
here and that should be one of their next steps in my opinion. then the
assoc could take this offers and coordinate them with efforts that have been
already done.

greetings

olivier