Access to last SQL query in 3.8.0 final (was Re: [Typo3-dev] DBAL usage question)

Rainer Kuhn kuhn at punkt.de
Fri May 20 10:26:13 CEST 2005

Rainer Kuhn wrote:

> Peter Niederlag wrote:
>
>> Can you maybe do a short test and put this on bugtracker with a
>> unified diff?
>

> done. I did a quick try with my TYPO3 3.7.0 and it worked as expected,
> so I attached a note and a unified diff at the existing bugtracker page
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=850

Hi all,

recent news regarding database access development and logging:
In TYPO3 3.8.0 final the last built SQL query will be accesible in
t3lib_DB->debug_lastBuiltQuery indepentdently of t3lib_DB->debugOutput.

The originally suggested patch (referring to the above quoted dev list
thread one month ago) has been modified - there will be a new property
t3lib_DB->store_lastBuiltQuery now to enable the query storage in
t3lib_DB->debug_lastBuiltQuery alternatively (the according new patch has
been applied recently).

Cheers,
Rainer