[Typo3-dev] Context Menu select hide

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu May 19 14:45:22 CEST 2005

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Am Thu, 12 May 2005 19:22:11 +0530 schrieb Vikram Mandal:
>
> Hi,
>

>>Can someone tell me the purpose of the function. And how could I
>>override it my module code?
>

> that's a function to work around a bug in IE. The context menu is a div
> layer but when a div should apear above a selectbox the selectbox will
> always be in front of it. So this function simply hides the selectboxes...
>

> Ingo

Sorry - I found this issue altering the day value.

How to use this script

function showHideSelectorBoxes(action) { // This function by
Michiel van Leening
for (i=0;i for (j=0;j
if(document.forms[i].elements[j].type=="select-one") {

document.forms[i].elements[j].style.visibility=action;
}
}
}
}

with ordinary JavaScript TMENU_LAYERS, which use the jsfunc.layermenu.js

I added that function to the js-file, but how to get it work?

Which function should use that function?

 Test page here:

http://www.atwebteam.com/index.php?id=370

As you see, I really need it.