[Typo3-dev] Tip of the day: Test/use GraphicsMagick

Jochen Weiland nospam at jweiland.net
Thu May 19 10:29:54 CEST 2005

I tried to test gm on one of my installations, but no success. The
install tool apparently doesn't recognize the installation.

my setting:

[GFX][im]=	 	0
current value is 1

[GFX][im_combine_filename]=
current value is combine

[GFX][im_version_5]=
current value is gm

[GFX][im_path]=
current value is
/homepages/32/d118612005/htdocs/typo3cms/tools/graphicsmagick-1.1.6/bin/

[GFX][im_path_lzw]=
current value is

I also tried to hardcode the path in the wrapper.sh, no success

when I execute gm from the shell I get the following error:

gm.bin: error while loading shared libraries: lippng12.so.0: cannot open

I thought a statically linked version shouldn't rely on shared libs to
be available?

Any idea?

Regards
Jochen