[Typo3-dev] Hook Request:

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Tue May 17 10:23:48 CEST 2005

Hi guys,

I'd like to see a hook in the function that renders the error message
"Page was not accessible" so I can redirect my users to a certain page
while still holding the originally requested Page ID.

Background:
A newsletter holds links to a restricted page and as soon as someone
clicks a link he get's an error message.
I can (can I?) send the user to the loginform but then the originally
requested id get's lost.

By now I simply x-classed the error message and redirect the user but
there has to be a smarter (not x-classing) way to do this.

peace
mathias

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!