[Typo3-dev] Templavoila several things

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon May 16 12:31:03 CEST 2005

Hi Chris,

> I attached a screenshot of Insite Editing of Contenido to this mail.
> The Insite editing mode works like this:

Please *never* attach files to a mailing list. Post a link instead, that
saves a lot of traffic...

> In contenido you also got a backend- and frontendview. If the FE
> is displayed to the administrator or to the editorial journalist, all
> the editable records of a page are surrounded by dotted lines. Those
> fields are like inputfields. If you click inside of one of those fields
> you are able to edit the text directly in the layout where it is, and
> not seperated to the text you want to edit on another page, or at the
> bottom of a page. If you click inside one of those fields the page won´t
> be reloaded.
>
> This way one can edit the whole Text displayed on a page, right in the
> layout, and then save the changed page. All text will be displayed the
> way it was changed.

You are describing the FE editing mode... I see no news here!

> The TV thing I allready mentioned at Bugs.typo3.org (19.04 and 13.05)
> but at least we got no changes to that point, or the other about
> sectioncotainers in FCEs that are not sortable , only deletable.

If it's a TemplaVoilca bug then it doesn't urge because it's not affected by
the 3.8.0 release.
If it's a core bug, please post the number here and I might have a look at
it..

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out