[Typo3-dev] Announce: TYPO3 3.8.0rc1

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Sun May 15 22:16:20 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your answer.
I used ff.
What is has been . . .? I don't know.
But the morning after (:-)) all went well.
Except that the extension changed from gz to tar after downloading. I
don't know why . . . (Ra ra politiepet).
But the installation was a charm. Like a fresh oiled sewing machine.

Thanks boys (and girls?) for all that work. And for the migration of the
site. It works now like an arrow.

Thanks again,

Daniel