[Typo3-dev] get HTML of a page...

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri May 13 19:21:18 CEST 2005

Christian Trabold wrote:

> Hello!
>
>> I already asked this on typo3-user but no answer... (I couldn't find
>> the class/code )
>>
>> I currently use this code to get the HTML of a page with a specific UID:
>>    function getPageHTML($uid) {
>> }
>> But I am wondering of there isn't any specific typo3 function so I
>> can bypass
>> our webserver and get direct access to the rendered HTML.
>>
>> I do this in the backend but willing to switch the FE if there isn't
>> any BE code/class
>> that can handle it..
>

> Have a look at t3lib_div::getURL($url). Maybe that is what you're
> looking for.
>

> Regards,
>
> Christian

Christian,
that function also uses some form of getting files using a URL method
and thus using my apache server.
I am looking for a a function that actually does the rendering in the
typo3 FE, and gives me the HTML
of a page.

Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/