[Typo3-dev] Ext:metatags

Yasin yasin at arttypo.com
Fri May 13 10:28:07 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

i have rewritten the "metatags"-extension of Kasper.

Kaspers extension has to be configured with TS and is global valid for
all pages of that template-tree.

My extension has got Dublin Core Tags too, but the difference is,
that it is organized by DB-Entrys, so authors can manage the Meta-Tags.

Someone asked me to far develope the "metatags" extension of Kasper
instead of building a new extension.

So my questions are:
1. Is there a necessity to build an extension like this? In Typo3-german
there are some developers, who would like to have my Extension.
2. Should I far develope the extension of Kasper?
3. And could it get into the Core of Typo3 as global extension?

If there are further questions please ask me.

Greets Yasin