[Typo3-dev] Context Menu select hide

Vikram Mandal vmandal at srijan.co.in
Fri May 13 08:34:04 CEST 2005

Ingo Renner wrote:

>Am Thu, 12 May 2005 19:22:11 +0530 schrieb Vikram Mandal:
>
>Hi,
>

>>Can someone tell me the purpose of the function. And how could I
>>override it my module code?
>>

>that's a function to work around a bug in IE. The context menu is a div
>layer but when a div should apear above a selectbox the selectbox will
>always be in front of it. So this function simply hides the selectboxes...
>

>Ingo

Hi Ingo,
Thanks for the clarification.
... about how to override the Javascript in your mod......

            $Jcode = str_replace('function showHideSelectorBoxes',
'function showHideSelectorBoxes(action){} function
showHideSelectorBoxes2', $CMparts[0]);
            $this->doc->bodyTagAdditions = $CMparts[1];
            $this->doc->JScode.= $Jcode;

.. sorry for my stupid piece of code above but its handy. ;-)
- Vikram.