[Typo3-dev] Hook Bug or Feature? [TCEMAIN]

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Tue May 10 21:35:37 CEST 2005

hey guys,

just wanted to ask a silly question...
T 3.7.0

there is a hook in tcemain on line 479 with a line like this:
if (method_exists($hookObj,
'processDatamap_preProcessIncomingFieldArray')) {

$hookObj->processDatamap_preProcessFieldArray($incomingFieldArray,
$table, $id, $this);
}

I might have misunderstood the concept of hooks but why is the method
check looking for another function name than the actual function that is
being called within the hook?

Bug?
Feature?

If feature - could someone enlighten me please?

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!