[Typo3-dev] unexpected extension output

Zach Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Tue May 10 19:42:26 CEST 2005

I'm using a simple FAQ extension I wrote on a site running Typo3 3.8
Beta2. I've been using this extension for about a year (on 3.7) without
problems. Now it's doing something funny -- in the list view of the
extension, none of the links are being created properly. Instead of
looking like this:

each link generated by the extension looks like this:

The funny thing is this -- I went into the extension and tried to see
what was going on. If I output the value of $content, which is what is
returned by the Main function, all the links are fine -- so either I'm
overlooking something (entirely possible), or the output of the
extension is being changed after the extension php code is executed. Is
this even possible? Am I crazy?

Zach