[Typo3-dev] Google Web Accelerator and TYPO3

Arne Skjaerholt arnsholt at broadpark.no
Sun May 8 00:16:03 CEST 2005

> Anybody experiencing speedissues here?

I personally don't need any sort of accellerator, but remember that not
everyone has highspeed internet access. Also, some people are inherently
way too impatient. Having been raised on slower than average computers
for the first 10 years of my computing career, I've learnt how to wait
for stuff to finish. Running gentoo linux helps as well.

Anyhow, the moral here is: people will use what they feel they need.

Arne
:wq