[Typo3-dev] Next extended table version (Preview testing)

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Tue May 3 11:16:55 CEST 2005

Gideon So wrote:

> I see. But after I click the save button, it shows me a blank page.

Hmm .. rather strange.

I installed just this moment on a other box than the two I already tested it on and
it worked out of the box even without installing the core-patch. I just had to enter
the wizard to let the Flexform get created because of the not installed patch.

Which T3 version are you using ?

If you don't use the newest from CVS or not have applied the included patchm saving the
form won't help either to get the Flexform (altough no blank screen should come up). The
only way then is to enter the wizard.

greets,
Bernhard
--