[Typo3-dev] Next extended table version (Preview testing)

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon May 2 10:38:35 CEST 2005

Thomas Hempel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is just a little announcement.
> Today I released the first nighly build of the next extended table extensions.
> A lot is planned, and something is allready implemented.
>
> Here are just some keywords for the biggest changes
>
> - fixed attributes
> - table templates
> - editing in backend (without wizard)

Hallo Thomas,

You will laugh. But I worked for the last 5 weeks on my KB Content Table Extension and
implemented some similiar features:

Templating
Editable in BE (in Flexform)

The extension is already finished and you can have a look at it at:

http://www.think-open.org/kraftb/T3X_kb_conttable.t3x

Doc is included in the doc dir...

the doc is not the newest as i have a newer one which I'm goint to upload to TER
with the extension together as soon as my upload limit is set to a higher value.

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard