[Typo3-dev] HMENU: don't open mailto-links in new pages

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Jun 30 16:38:13 CEST 2005

JoH wrote:

>>>Well seems to work also in sub-levels IF you define ALSO 'IFSUB'!
>>>
>>>If yuo define ONLY 'NO' and the page has sub-pages,
>>>sub-pages will not be rendered at all!
>>
>>BUT it still has problems!
>>If you want for docktype '3' that it woudl have
>>different linkWrap and allWrap + doNotShowLink=1,
>>that doesn't work - for 'stdWrap.cObject = CASE' you can define
>>just 'wrap'
>

> You can define almost anything with stdWrap.
> I you dont want to show a link:
>
> 3 = TEXT
> 3 {
> value =
> wrap = blubb
> }
>
> if you want something before and/or after the link and still no link
>

> 3 = TEXT
> 3 {
> prepend = TEXT
> prepend {
>     value = this is before
>     wrap = poop
> }
> value =
>
> append = TEXT
> append {
>     value = this is before
>     wrap = whatever
> }
> }
>
> another approach for the same problem but with link + wrap around
> everything:
>
> 3 = COA
> 3 {
> stdWrap.outerWrap = <div class="doktype3">|</div>
> 10 = TEXT
> 10 {
>     value = this is before
>     wrap = poop
> }
> 20 = TEXT
> 20 {
>     field = title
>     wrap = blubb
> }
> 30 = TEXT
> 30 {
>     value = this is before
>     wrap = whatever
> }
> }
>

>>stdWrap.cObject = CASE works TOO LIMITED!
>

> As usual the "limit" is just in front of the screen ;-)

Well stdWrap seems to have in most situations enough
possibilities - endeed using lists might be problematic?
For links you can define termination for link and child
to get nested elements work properly.

In my sitemap this works:

   NO {
       #allWrap = <div class="csc-sitemap csc-sitemap-level2"> | </div>
       #linkWrap = <span>&nbsp;&#8226;&nbsp;|</span>

  stdWrap.cObject = CASE
    stdWrap.cObject {
         key.field = doktype
         default = COA
         default {
              field = title
             stdWrap.outerWrap = <div class="csc-sitemap
csc-sitemap-level2"> | </div>
             stdWrap.innerWrap = <span>&nbsp;&#8226;&nbsp;|</span>
              10 = TEXT
              10 {
             value =
             field=title
             wrap = |
              }
          }
          3 = TEXT
          4 = TEXT
     }
}

IFSUB < .NO

here stdWrap.outerWrap and stdWrap.innerWrap
does the same as allWrap and linkWrap.
BUT if I would have used list elements there might be a problem?
(I just know)

That do the same as

EXTURL=1
EXTURL.linkWrap = |
EXTURL.ATagBeforeWrap = 0
EXTURL.allWrap = |
EXTURL.doNotShowLink=1
EXTURL.doNotLinkIt = 1

SHORTCUT < .EXTURL

Because I didn't get CASE to work as expected
I added EXTURL and SHORTCUT to class.tslib_menu.php
(the first trial failed because of I missed something).

You are right that using the CASE-statement can solve
most situations - but maybe not all?