[Typo3-dev] Authentication Services and TYPO3 3.8

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker at no5pam.blackbox.net
Tue Jun 28 10:42:27 CEST 2005

"Sven Wilhelm" <wilhelm at icecrash.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1119875200.28233.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>I saw :)
>
>> As you see it's in the core ;-)
> but last question:
>
> Is it only possible to set the priority using the configuration of the
> extension manager? the module of rene fritz had the feature of listing
> the several modules available for authentication with their priorities.

You cannot set the priority. The mech is AFAIK flawed in that way that the
priority is set in the configs of the modules. No easy way for the admin to
change it :-(

Ans as for the nice little SV-module. Unfortunately it has not been
integrated into the Core...

Anyway, I would really would like to so a general-service-module, ie one
that lists all servoces of all type. Of course with a proper UI and such.
But I don't want to have a module for each service.

Masi