[Typo3-dev] rollover doesn't work in Opera

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Mon Jun 27 10:52:10 CEST 2005

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:10:14 +0200
"Martin Kutschker" <martin.kutschker at no5pam.blackbox.net> wrote:

> "Christoph Koehler" <christoph.koehler at gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1119842646.17163.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> > Hello everyone!
> >
> > GMENU rollovers don't work in Opera 8.01 final when I identify as Opera.
> > Switching to identify as IE, all works fine.
> > I guess it's a problem with the browser sniffer code for the new Opera
> > version maybe?
>
> Aha,  I noticed rollover problems with Opera (and GMENU_LAYERS), but I
> didn't realize the problems go away when you switch the browser identifier.
> I have a patch for GMENU_LAYER ready and will dig into this problem as well.

I could verify that problem. As soon as I switch to Mozilla or IE, the
roll over works. If my browser identifies as Opera, it won't work.
GMENU_LAYER seems to work fine for me with any identification. What
doesn't work at all (no matter how my Opera identifies) is TMENU_LAYERS.
The layer will never show up.

Christian

--
    Christus Jesus ist unser Friede.