[Typo3-dev] Ext:roles - please test.

"Stig N. Færch" stig at 8620.dk
Wed Jun 22 11:21:54 CEST 2005

Hi all devs.

I have released a new version of my roles extension.
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/new/roles/

Many bugs have been fixed with the help of Martin Klaus.

I hope that some of you devs would like to test the extension, ang give
me some feedback.

Remember you will have to have typo3-source access, because you need to
add a hook.

The extension Extension Developer Evaluator (extdeveval) is
unfortunately not compatible, because of Xclassing. I'm thinking about
incooperating this extension into extdeveval.

So if you want to test, just disable extdeveval before.

Best Regards and thanks in advance,
Stig N. Færch