[Typo3-dev] changing content object not working in Opera

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 21:09:15 CEST 2005

Hello all,

before I send a bug report, I would like to see if you guys can confirm
this bug:
I cannot change content types (from page module) or page type (from 'edit
page header'). If I want to change from Text to Text w/image (anything
really) it shows me the JS popup that it has to reload, and click okay, it
loads, but nothing changes. Same for page headers, changing page type to
shortcut or anything else. Popup appears, it loads, but nothing changes.
I am using TYPO3 3.8.0 and Opera 8.01 final.
I believe it was working in the 8.01 RC and 8 final builds, so it might be
an Opera problem.

Christoph