[Typo3-dev] Laout of TV

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Jun 21 15:34:08 CEST 2005

Hi Tapio,

sorry for writing this, but I think it needs to be repeated once again.

> Some additional notes
>
> It is confusing and misleading that for 'Unlink content element' has
> been used waste-basket as the icon.

Sorry, but I'm getting tired of reading your emails. I'm really sorry but
although some of your comments (like the one below) are really good and
deserve some more discussion, it seems you don't want anybody to read them
since you post them in a style where almost nobody will read it:

- it doesn't belong to that thread
- it doesn't belong to the dev list (the mail will simply get lost)
- your mails often look like this:
  "BTW, this just crossed my mind. And this, and that" etc.
- old story: realname setting (is it _that_ difficult?!)

Suggestion (should be known already, isn't it?):
- if you want to discuss issues, "sell" them a little bit more attractive
- do it in a way that people at least _read_ your message
- once you're sure the thing should be changed, post it in the bugtracker
- this is a discussion mailing list, it's not a todo list

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out